The Web Service Test Client makes it quick and easy to make ad-hoc calls to a web service. Simply select the web service URL, pick the web method from the list, amend any values in the generated SOAP request, and view the results.
Once a web method is selected, the tool automatically creates the SOAP envelope and generates a request message based on the description within the web service description (WSDL). You can then change this request, adding in your own values.
The web request can then be saved, so it can be re-used later, making it a very useful tool in a testing and development environment.
- Auto generates SOAP Envelope
- Auto generates XML Request
- Supported protocols HTTP GET, HTTP POST, SOAP 1.0, 1.1
- Support for authentication
- Support for HTTPS
- Save the call to file to be run later, e.g. in a batch process
- Microsoft Visual Studio Integration