Liquid Software Download
Download includes Free Trial and Free Community Edition:
Liquid Studio 2018 - Update 1
- Graphical Editors - XML, XSD, JSON Schema, WSDL
- Data Mapper - Database, EDI, JSON, Text File, XML, Web Services
- Debuggers - Data Transform, XQuery, XSLT
- XML Tools - Web Service Tools, XML Diff Tool, XPath Tools
- Large File Editor - Unlimited file sizes
- Microsoft Visual Studio XML and JSON Extensions
Liquid XML Data Binder 2018
- XML Code Generator for C#, C++, Java, Visual Basic
Downloads for Existing Customers
Customers who have purchased licenses can access downloads by signing in as the user who made the purchase (or a linked user) and selecting "My Downloads" from their profile page.
Please see the Product Change Log for a description of the changes that occurred in each point release.
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008. Please ensure you have the latest Service Pack for your operating system installed.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5.2
- Liquid XML Data Binder requires Microsoft MSXML 6.0 (auto installed with product if not present)
The first time you run the trial software, you will be directed to a web page to request your personal trial key, which will then be sent to you by email. The trial key will expire 15 days after activation, after this time the product will continue to operate as the Free Community Edition.
Educational licenses are available for Universities and other higher level education establishments running XML based courses. Please use the educational use request form to apply. You must have an email address from your education establishment.