Liquid Software Download
Download includes Free Trial and Free XML Community Edition:
Liquid Studio 2017
- Graphical Editors - XML, XSD, JSON Schema, WSDL
- Data Mapper - Database, EDI, JSON, Text File, XML, Web Services
- Debuggers - Data Transform, XQuery, XSLT
- XML Tools - Web Service Tools, XML Diff Tool, XPath Tools
- Large File Editor - Unlimited file sizes
- Microsoft Visual Studio Integration - 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2017
Liquid XML Data Binder 2017
- XML Code Generator for C#, C++, Java, Silverlight, Visual Basic
Downloads for Existing Customers
Customers who have purchased licenses can access downloads by signing in as the user who made the purchase (or a linked user) and selecting "My Downloads" from their profile page.
Please see the Product Change Log for a description of the changes that occurred in each point release.
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008. Please ensure you have the latest Service Pack for your operating system installed.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0 (installed if not present)
- Microsoft Windows Installer 3.1 or higher (installed if not present)
- Liquid XML Data Binder requires Microsoft MSXML 6.0 (installed if not present)
The first time you run the trial software, you will be directed to a web page to request your personal trial key, which will then be sent to you by email.
Educational licenses are available for Universities and other higher level education establishments running XML based courses. Please use the educational use request form to apply. You must have an email address from your education establishment.