Liquid Studio Data Mapper is a powerful data mapping tool that allows you to integrate, map and transform your data between multiple data sources and targets.
Integrate - Map - Transform
Data Mapper Features
- Provides a graphical visualization of data mapping between multiple data sources and targets.
- Map data fields using an intuitive drag and drop UI.
- Support for Databases, EDI data, JSON data, Text Files, Web Services and XML data.
- Execute transform within Liquid Studio or generate mapping code for use in your own application.
- Step through debugger with breakpoints, stack trace, state and variable watch windows.
- Generate mapping code in XSLT or C#.
- Ideal for integrating with legacy systems.
Data Mapper Demonstration
How to create a mapping transform to convert XML data using the graphical drag and drop interface.
Example Data Transformation
Liquid Studio Data Mapper provides an intuitive graphical interface for designing data transforms. The transforms can map multiple data input sources to multiple data output targets while performing conditional logic, filtering, string manipulation, statistical functions and much more
The transformations are ideal for converting legacy data to new data formats, or for inclusion as part of your data pipeline, transforming data between diverse, heterogeneous systems.
Each transform can be executed within the Liquid Studio environment and debugged by single stepping through them to display the internal state of the engine to be viewed, and path of execution.
The transform can also be executed within your own application by generating XSLT or C# source code.
Mapping data between different data formats
Support is provided for a wide range of data stores:
- Database (SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, etc.) Data Mapping
- EDI (EDIFACT and X12) Data Mapping
- JSON Data Mapping
- Text files (Fixed field flat file and CSV) Data Mapping
- Web Services (SOAP WSDL and RESTful WADL) Data Mapping
- XML Data Mapping
Data can be read and written between multiple different data sources and data targets.
Still not sure? Then try Liquid Studio Free Free Trial
Data Mapper Component Palette
Data Sources and Targets:
- Database, EDI, JSON, Text File, XML, Web Service
- Constant Value
- Input Parameter
- Greater Than
- Greater Than or Equal
- Less Than
- Less Than or Equal
- Not Equal
- Create Date
- Create Date Time
- Create Time
- Combine Path
- Get Directory Name
- Get Extension
- Get Filename
- List Files
- Resolve Path
- Is Even
- Is Odd
- Get At
- Char To Code
- Code To Char
- Empty To Null
- Index Of
- Join String
- Split String
- Sub String
- Trim End
- Trim Start
- Default If Null
- Is Null
- Node Name
- Node Type
Like what you see? Try Liquid XML Free Free Trial
More XML Tools
Graphical XML Schema Editor
Visualize and edit an abstracted view of your XML schema (XSD) using an intuitive user interface, and validate your XSD against the W3C standards.
Graphical WSDL Editor
Visualize and edit an abstracted view of your Web Service using an intuitive user interface, and validate your WSDL against the W3C standards.
XSLT Editor and Debugger
Author, validate and debug your XSLT style sheet, set breakpoints within the XSLT source, watch variables and analyse the call stack.
XQuery Editor and Debugger
Author, validate and debug your XQuery module or library, set breakpoints within the XSLT source, watch variables and analyse the call stack.