Liquid Studio Community Edition
Liquid Studio is available in three editions Free Community Edition, JSON Editor Edition, XML Editor Edition and Data Designer Edition, to suit your needs. To see the full set of features available in each edition see the Edition Comparison chart.
Free XML Community Edition
The free XML Community Edition is ideal for Home Users and Students who want to learn about and experience XML, XSD, JSON, XSLT, XQuery and XPath technologies.
All Text Editors are included with auto-complete, colour coded text, outline (collapsible sections), spell checking, schema validation where applicable.
- CSS Editor
- DTD Editor
- JSON Editor with auto complete, intellisense & validation based on IETF draft 4 and 6 schemas
- JSON Schema Editor (Validation based on IETF draft 4 and 6 JSON Schema Standard)
- WSDL Editor (Validation against the W3C WSDL 1.1 and 2.0 Standards)
- XDR Editor
- XHTML Editor
- XML Editor with auto complete, intellisense & validation based on XSD schemas
- XML Schema Editor - XSD (Validation based on W3C XML Schema Standard)
- XSLT 1.0 & 2.0 Editor (Execute the XSL transform and view results)
- XQuery Editor (Execute the XQuery and view results)
Large File Editor
- Open, View and Edit huge files instantly
- Familiar look & feel, with Cut & Paste, Undo/Redo, Find & Replace etc
- XML Formatter
- XML Validator
- Text & Binary Editor Views