Liquid Studio Community Edition
Liquid Studio is available in four editions Free Community Edition, JSON Editor Edition, XML Editor Edition and Data Designer Edition, to suit your needs. To see the full set of features available in each edition see the Edition Comparison chart.
Free XML Community Edition
The free XML Community Edition is ideal for Home Users and Students who want to learn about and experience XML, XSD, JSON, XSLT, XQuery and XPath technologies.
All Text Editors are included with auto-complete, colour coded text, outline (collapsible sections), spell checking, schema validation where applicable.
- CSS Editor
- DTD Editor
- JSON Editor with auto complete, intellisense and validation based on IETF JSON schemas
- JSON Schema Editor (Validation based on IETF JSON Schema Standards)
- WSDL Editor (Validation against the W3C WSDL Standards)
- XDR Editor
- XHTML Editor
- XML Editor with auto complete, intellisense and validation based on XSD schemas
- XML Schema Editor - XSD (Validation based on W3C XML Schema Standard)
- XSLT Editor (Execute the XSL transform and view results)
- XQuery Editor (Execute the XQuery and view results)
Large File Editor
- Open, View and Edit huge files instantly
- Familiar look and feel, with Cut and Paste, Undo/Redo, Find and Replace etc.
- XML Formatter
- XML Validator
- Text and Binary Editor Views
- Generate C# and Visual Basic .Net source code from XML Schema (size limited).
- Direct replacement for Microsoft Visual Studio's xsd.exe with much better XSD 1.0 standard support and XSD 1.1 support.
- Generate C++, Java and VB6 (COM) source code from XML Schema (size limited).