Liquid Studio XML Community Edition
Liquid Studio is available in three editions Free XML Community Edition, XML Editor Edition and Data Designer Edition, to suit your needs. To see the full set of features available in each edition see the Edition Comparison chart.
Free XML Community Edition
The free XML Community Edition is ideal for Home Users and Students who want to learn about and experience XML, XSD, JSON, XSLT, XQuery and XPath technologies.
All Text Editors are included with auto-complete, colour coded text, outline (collapsible sections), schema validation where applicable.
- CSS Editor
- DTD Editor
- JSON Editor
- JSON Schema Editor (Validation based on IETF draft 4 JSON Schema Standard)
- WSDL Editor (Validation against the W3C WSDL 1.1 and 2.0 Standards)
- XDR Editor
- XHTML Editor
- XML Editor
- XML Schema Editor - XSD (Validation based on W3C XML Schema Standard)
- XSLT Editor (Execute the XSL transform and view results)
- XQuery Editor (Execute the XQuery and view results)
- Show results of XPath Expression in any XML window
- Updated in real time as the XML or XPath expression change
- Auto complete on XPath Expression
- Create Code samples for C++, C#, VB.Net, Java & XSLT