The JSON Schema Documentation tool creates PDF, HTML or ASP.Net documentation from JSON Schema.
Having high quality documentation for your JSON Schemas makes it easier to understand, and allows it to be shared more easily between groups of developers and analysts. The generated documentation contains the original schema code, diagrams, detailed properties, type hierarchy, annotations and references to all uses.
Clicking on items in the schema diagram will drill down into the selected item, making navigation simple. All the sections are collapsible, making it possible to ignore information you are not interested in.
Customizable, the HTML or ASP.Net site can be customized making it easy to integrate with your own web site. You can even use your own XSLT templates.
- Generate HTML Documentation from a JSON Schema
- Generate PDF Documentation from a JSON Schema
- Generate an Asp.Net web site from a JSON Schema
- Clickable JSON Schema Diagrams
- Includes original JSON Source code
- Authoring content - Includes annotations
- Cross browser support
- HTML High level view
- Shows usages
- Can be run from the Command Line
- Customizable generation XSLT templates (tailor the output to your needs)