When you license a Liquid Technologies product, the license is locked to a specific machine. Typically this activation process is performed seamlessly without the need for user input, however if the application does not have access to the Liquid License server on the internet, then the user may have to perform the activation manually. It may also be necessary to move a license from one machine to another, this can be accomplished by de-activating a license on a machine that no longer needs it.
- Requesting a Trial License
- Requesting a Community Edition License
- Activating a License you have purchased
- Moving a licenses from one machine to another
- Monitoring Installed License
- Trouble Shooting