If it was not possible to communicate directly with the Liquid license server, then you must forward the message manually.
This is normally a very simple procedure.
If the automatic de-activation processed failed then you should be looking at the 'Manual De-Activate' dialog.
Alternative Method 1 - De-activation via a Web Browser
De-activate Automatically Via the Web
If you have access to the web then this is the simplest way to de-activate your license.
- Click on the Link, this should launch an web browser and pass in the de-activation request. You should then see the de-activation response in the browser. If the browser did not launch, or there was a problem, Try 'De-activate via E-Mail' below.
Activate Manually Via the Web
- Open an internet browser
- Open the url https://www.liquid-technologies.com/manual-deactivation
- Copy the text from the 'De-activation Message' and paste it into the form in the web browser.
- Press the 'Request De-activate' button on the web page.
- You should see a confirmation that the PC has been successfully de-activated.
Deactivating Via Email
- Click on the link. This should create a new mail containing the de-activation request addressed to ManualDeActivation@liquid-technologies.com.
- Send the Mail.
- 5 Minutes later (typically less) you should get an acknowledgement that the license has been de-activated.
- If clicking the link does not create the mail, then you will need to create and address the mail yourself.
- Open your E-Mail Client and create a new mail
- To : ManualDeActivation@liquid-technologies.com
- Subject : Manual DeActivation Request
- Body : The text from the 'De-Activation Message' text box