If it was not possible to communicate directly with the Liquid license server, then you must forward the message manually.
This is normally a very simple procedure.
If the automatic de-activation processed failed then you should be looking at the Manual Deactivation.
Deactiviating using a Web Browser
Clicking on (2) should launch a web browser and pass the de-activation message.
If all went well, you should be looking at the completed deactivation screen - in which case your finished.
If your not looking at this web page, then things didn't work 100%, and you'll need to continue manually.
- Open a web Browser
- Goto the Url http://www.liquid-technologies.com/ManualDeActivation.aspx.
- Copy the message from the Deactivation Dialog to the web page
- Click the 'Request De-Activation Button'.
- This should confirm that the license has been de-activated.
Deactivating Via Email
- Click on button (1). This should create a new mail containing the deactivation request addressed to ManualDeActivation@liquid-technologies.com.
- Send the Mail.
- 5 Mins later (typically less) you should get an acknowledgement that the license has been deactivated.
- If clicking on (1) does not create the mail, then you will need to create and address the mail yourself.
- Open your EMail Client and create a new mail
- To : ManualActivation@liquid-technologies.com
- Subject : Manual Activation Request
- Body : The request message in box (4)